Pagina's

17 apr. 2015

MAX Cosmetics - Deep Sea.

If you've paid a bit of attention you may have picked up that I was in Paris last weekend. Needless to say I HAD to adjust my nailpolish to that event - yeah, I'm one of those people. And for some reason Paris in spring just screams pastel shades to me, does anyone else have that? Doesn't it just reminds you of Natalie Portman roaming the street in a Dior commercial? Well, I do have that image. So I wanted something pastel. This was actually the only shade of pastel polish that I have (next to that Essence baby pink nailpolish that I showed some weeks ago, but that was too recent so nah), so I was rocking it like a rock at a rockconcert.

The formula of this was horrible. HORRIBLE. The day after applying (or even the same day?) it started showing cracks in the polish - not chips, just downright cracks. It was so weird, I've never seen any polish do that before. And of course, it started chipping like nothing else after the cracks appeared. In addition to the 5 coats it took to get opaque (6 would be better actually) it was just not meant to be. I think we'll go our separate ways after this, 'cause ain't nobody got time for this! Good thing it was only 50 cents. So if you go to the Action, please let this one rest in the shelfves. It's better for everyone.
(Now that I think of it, it also can be the new topcoat from Catrice that I'm trying out. If that's the case I will update.)

Nuff talking, more showing:

MAX Deep Sea Swatch
In this picture it looks brighter than it is!


MAX Deep Sea Swatch

MAX Deep Sea Swatch

Used:
Essence Studio Nails Ultra Nail Repair
MAX Cosmetics - Deep Sea.
Catrice Ultra Stay & Gel Shine Base Coat

Do you know a pastel shade that performs better than this?