Pagina's

4 jul. 2015

Summertime Sickness.

Welps, that's something that can only happen to me. Getting sick while the sun is out and the pavement is (almost literally) fuming. Everyone is having a great time chilling in the park, on terraces and god knows where, but here I am cuddling up on the couch with some Netflix (although let's face it, I probably would do those things if I wasn't sick anyway, I love sitting at home way too much).

I caught a cold a few days ago when I came back from Paris and Venice. I always get sick when I have a holiday. It's like my body senses that it doesn't have to perform any activities anymore so it just kind of collapses.




So I wanted to give a little update and explain why it has been so quiet around my blog (although those updates are so cliché by now). As I said, I was away the last 1,5 weeks and I didn't have the time or the energy to work ahead and write articles. And why would I anyway, it's not like I have a professional blog and my followers are lovely and patient people (;D). And right now, I'm a bit under the weather, so I don't want to put myself under too much obligations - it's my first real holiday in about a year, except for Christmastime. Sorry, guys! I promise I will be back.

When I get more energy and feeling better I'll get y'all some articles! But for now, I'm off to sniff my nose and watch some Netflix.

But I do want to know about your vacation! Have you done anything special yet? Do you have any plans? Let me know in the comments!

(Sorry for any possible spelling mistakes, my head feels fluffy and I can't really English today.)