Pagina's

30 aug. 2015

Face of 22/08/15: Hearts in Ice.

The 21st was my dear momma's birthday so I figured it would be a great occasion to get my party groove on and get freaky with my eyeliner. Remember these eyeshadows? Hearts in Ice is such a gorgeous dark blue with a pink/copper/purple sheen and I was dying to see how this would be as an eyeliner and I bet you did as well (right? RIGHT?). Well wonder no more, because here it is! And it is gorgeous. Exclamationmark. Look at that shine though!

A super simple look paired with a dark lip because... that's my jam.







Used:

Face
Catrice All Matt Plus foundation 010 Light Beige (After 1,5 years of using this I now see that it oxidises into a grey colour?! What?! You can see it around my mouth but luckily it is worse on camera. Heavily confused and looking for a replacement, recommendations are welcome.)
Erzulie Cosmetics concealer
Lush Powdered Sunshine powder
Addictive Cosmetics Victorious contour powder (new favourite!)
No blush because I'm not really about that life

Eyes
Nars Smudge-proof eyeshadow base
Alverde - Warm Vanilla (base shadow)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics - Frisk (in the crease)
The Chequered Lily Apothecary - Hearts In Ice (liner)
Essence waterproof mascara
Catrice - Starlight Espresso (browpowder, tends to disappear on camera)
HEMA Eyebrow Gel

Lips
Nicolet Beauty - Yorba Linda

Do you ever use eyeshadow as a liner?
Also planning on doing more FOTD's as they motivate me to get more creative with makeup. Would y'all like to see that?
Lemme know!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie look! Ik krijg mijn eyeliner nooit zo strak... Dus ik laat het meestal maar. Whoops.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankje! Haha, ach, er zijn vele vele jaren met erg scheve eyeliners vooraan gegaan :) Houd de moed erin!

      Verwijderen