Pagina's

3 okt. 2015

HEMA - 850.

This is an old goodie from good old HEMA (do the caps make it seem like I'm screaming the name? Because it does when I read over it in my head and oddly enough I find it hilarious).

This polish is a solid black with subtle blue shimmer. This also can classify itself as a favourite. A go-to when I'm feeling vampy yet ready to party. Which is... well, always. It reminds me of a very cold winter night - just how I like 'em. The shimmer is hard to capture on camera (what else is new) so hence the close-up at the bottom of this post. 

It was part of a Christmas collection from 2011 I think, so I rushed to get a backup. Funny enough it became permanent and my backup is nowhere to be found. I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's a message from the universe I have yet to decipher. 

Quality: typical HEMA. 2-3 Coats to get full opacity. It can go with two, but I can't handle it when I hold my finger into the light and I discover transparant spots - it just grinds my gears, man. Drying time mediocre, lasting time 3-4 days. All in all nothing special formula wise, but the shade is very rare. Can't come up with a dupe. 

Combined with Essence base coat and Catrice top coat, as always. Keeping it cheapy.

HEMA nailpolish 850 Swatch


HEMA nailpolish 850 Swatch

HEMA nailpolish 850 Swatch

Have you tried HEMA polishes?