Pagina's

21 feb. 2016

Kiko - 372

Goodday, friends! I acquired myself some new Kiko polishes (3, I know, wild stuff) so you will see those flash by on my blog for the next couple of weeks. I've been investigating my nail polish stash for the last couple of weeks. My nail polish stash is gross, in more ways than one. I got so many non-cruelty free polishes hanging around that I never use and most of the stuff is older than about 4 years. I'm planning in decluttering the whole shebang and fill up the voids with Kiko polishes! Now, if you have been around on my blog for longer than about 3 minutes, you might have picked up that Kiko polishes are my all-time favourite. They are cheap, great to work with, the colour range is enormous, they are 5-free and cruelty free. There's nothing not to like.

This shade is great. It is a dusty, very light pinkish, greyish lavender. Very Instagram, if you know what I'm talking about (yes, you do!). I used to be into vampy shades for the longest time, but there are only so many vampy shades out there. I picked up this nude-ish shade and so far I'm into it. I'm still not quite sure if this shade in particular actually suits my skintone or not (what do you think? Give me your blatantly honest opinion, please!) but I like the shade regardless. 

The formula on this one was quite streaky, however. Not in the opacity, but in the formula. Maybe that's common with lighter polishes? It definitely wasn't bad, though, but I thought I'd mention it. You can see it a bit on my indexfinger. It was opaque with 2-3 coats, though, which is impressive for a light pink.

Kiko 372 swatch


Kiko 372 swatch

Kiko 372 swatch

How is your weekend going for you? Tell me about it!